Reiki also helps in improving relations and removing discord between good old friends by treating the Third Eye chakra (seat of intuition), Solar plexus (seat of subconscious mind) and Heart chakra (seat of passion) of both the persons simultaneously.
1. Mrs. Takata practiced Reiki on herself daily.
– Practicing Reiki daily on ourselves keeps our body fully charged with Reiki energy and the flow of Reiki energy is unobstructed.
2. She always advised for self treatment before treating others.
– Treating ourselves with Reiki everyday fulfils the energy requirements of our own body and keeps us ready to meet every situation for others. I personally observed that when my left thumb was hurt and I practiced Reiki for others there used to be continuous tingling in my left thumb, indicating that Reiki energy, passing through my hands, was partially consumed by my ailing thumb and curing it while giving Reiki to others.
3. She would always initiate a family member to Reiki of chronic patients.
– Chronic patients need prolonged treatment, so it is best to have an in house Reiki practioner to manage the patient’s prolonged needs, including any emergencies. Any patient having conditions longer than three weeks was considered chronic patient by Mrs. Takata.
Reiki is the biggest gift of nature to humanity. Let us bathe our thoughts DAILY in the art and science of Reiki and enjoy best of health, wealth & peace in our life.
Solar plexus is the central part of our body and acts like the sun that radiates light and warmth all around. When the solar plexus is active it radiates life energy and vitality to every part of the body and also radiates it into the atmosphere around us. Solar plexus is said to be the seat of our subconscious mind which keeps working day and night. Almost entire body energy requirements are generated in the solar plexus and it is continuously distributed throughout the body. Due to regular flow of this vital energy our body remains energetic, fit and fine. However, when this flow is interrupted or restricted we fall sick. This sickness may appear as physical or mental or environmental.
– Sickness is physical when energy generation in the body is insufficient.
– It is mental when subconscious mind stops supporting our thoughts.
– It becomes environmental when connection between subconscious mind and the conscious mind is interrupted.
Blockages are removed and energy balance is restored through sympathetic nervous system. So when we treat the solar plexus with Reiki first we ensure that the generation of energy is optimal and also that the flow of energy through our body is uninterrupted. It helps in restoring the desired energy balance of our body for better physical health, mental health and environmental conditions.
Immediately after the Reiki session or attunement the receivers express that they felt good. When they are asked to be specific about their feelings then only they would vaguely say that they felt a bit relaxed, or pain is slightly reduced or felt a bit calmer. All these things happen because Reiki appears to influence the nervous system which results into these feelings.
They would also say that they felt heat and some subtle movements in their body. Such experiences are because Reiki balances our whole system. Once in a while someone might be very specific and precise about their experience and exclaim, what a miracle!
To enjoy the lasting benefits from Reiki we have to be consistent and patient, mainly because it removes the root cause of the ailment and does not just reduce or provide relief to the symptoms. It treats our mind, body and soul as a whole. So generally I advise people to practice Reiki daily. We are our own healers and I practice Reiki daily myself. My Reiki hands are always there for my family, friends and anyone else in need.
Around 1 am in the night on 25th November 2015 I developed urinary problem and had to rush to the rest room 6 times or so within 2 to 3 minutes. Urination was painful and scanty. It was an odd hour to visit a doctor so I gave Reiki at Sacral chakra for over 30 minutes to get relief from painful and frequent urination. As expected Reiki helped me and I felt better soon after.
If we say –
R – stands for Regaining
E – stands for Empowering
I – stands for Internal
K – stands for Kinetic
I – stands for Impetus
Then it would mean that Reiki stands for regaining & empowering internal kinetic impetus in our body. This is exactly how the universal life force functions and is always needed for our body to function optimally.
Hence practice Reiki daily.