Reiki also helps in improving relations and removing discord between good old friends by treating the Third Eye chakra (seat of intuition), Solar plexus (seat of subconscious mind) and Heart chakra (seat of passion) of both the persons simultaneously.
Key To success in any Reiki session depends on appropriate coordination between:
1 – Conscious mind
2 – Subconscious mind
3 – A wellbuilt affirmation and
4 – Accurate visualization of the goal
1. Mrs. Takata practiced Reiki on herself daily.
– Practicing Reiki daily on ourselves keeps our body fully charged with Reiki energy and the flow of Reiki energy is unobstructed.
2. She always advised for self treatment before treating others.
– Treating ourselves with Reiki everyday fulfils the energy requirements of our own body and keeps us ready to meet every situation for others. I personally observed that when my left thumb was hurt and I practiced Reiki for others there used to be continuous tingling in my left thumb, indicating that Reiki energy, passing through my hands, was partially consumed by my ailing thumb and curing it while giving Reiki to others.
3. She would always initiate a family member to Reiki of chronic patients.
– Chronic patients need prolonged treatment, so it is best to have an in house Reiki practioner to manage the patient’s prolonged needs, including any emergencies. Any patient having conditions longer than three weeks was considered chronic patient by Mrs. Takata.
Reiki is the biggest gift of nature to humanity. Let us bathe our thoughts DAILY in the art and science of Reiki and enjoy best of health, wealth & peace in our life.
Reiki is a Japanese word which means Universal Life Force. Every individual is also part of this Universe. So, to understand what the universe is we have to first find out who we are, where we have come from and where do we ultimately end up? To know who we are we have to look within and not look for answers outside. Mr. Thomas J. Chalko In his famous book The Freedom of Choice says “Whoever knows everything, but lacks Within lacks EVERYTHING“.
So, to understand Reiki correctly and enjoy its benefits fully we have to search within and not go by the words what others are advocating.
Solar plexus is the central part of our body and acts like the sun that radiates light and warmth all around. When the solar plexus is active it radiates life energy and vitality to every part of the body and also radiates it into the atmosphere around us. Solar plexus is said to be the seat of our subconscious mind which keeps working day and night. Almost entire body energy requirements are generated in the solar plexus and it is continuously distributed throughout the body. Due to regular flow of this vital energy our body remains energetic, fit and fine. However, when this flow is interrupted or restricted we fall sick. This sickness may appear as physical or mental or environmental.
– Sickness is physical when energy generation in the body is insufficient.
– It is mental when subconscious mind stops supporting our thoughts.
– It becomes environmental when connection between subconscious mind and the conscious mind is interrupted.
Blockages are removed and energy balance is restored through sympathetic nervous system. So when we treat the solar plexus with Reiki first we ensure that the generation of energy is optimal and also that the flow of energy through our body is uninterrupted. It helps in restoring the desired energy balance of our body for better physical health, mental health and environmental conditions.
Someone recently asked me what is Reiki? Spontaneously I replied, you are Reiki, he is Reiki, I am Reiki, everyone is Reiki. In Japanese Reiki means universal life force. Since we are all part of this Universe and Reiki too is universal life force hence, all living species are alive as long as this life force is flowing through them. So we all are Reiki.